Home

Ford Escape 2008 problème

How reliable is the 2008 Ford Escape? See the most common repairs performed and learn if your vehicle is at risk for major repairs in the next 12 months Problem with your 2008 Ford Escape? Our list of 11 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Ford Escape. Close. Problems / Ford / Escape / 2008; 2008 Ford Escape Problems. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Get Your Car Fixed. Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you. 1 Posts. #3 · Mar 10, 2010. I have a 2008 Ford Escape and my transmission cooler is leaking, causing my transmission to slip. I took my car into Park Cities Ford this morning and they printed out a TSP (Customer Satisfaction Program 09B10) dated March 2010. The form states that the Transmission Fluid cooler in your vehicle may develop a crack.

2008 Ford Escape Problems Kelley Blue Boo

Common 2008-2012 Ford Escape Problems. Some of the worst issues 2nd generation Escape owners have to deal with. Swollen and Stuck Lug Nuts. Most lug nuts are one piece of hardened steel, but Ford chose a design that puts an aluminum cap over a steel core In 2015, Ford recalled certain model year 2001-2008 Ford Escape and Mariner vehicles that were produced between March of 2001 and September of 2009 due to transmission problems. The affected vehicles all contained a 2.3-liter or 3.0-liter engine that was rebuilt between June and July of 2015 FORD ESCAPE 2008 problem was reported in SERNANDINA, FL. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. VEHICLE SPEED: 10 mph. Feb 06, 2008. The Contact Owns A 2008 ford escape. The Contact Stated That While Driving 20 Mph And Decelerating, The Engine Suddenly Seized Then Stalled

Ford Escape 2008-2012: problems, interior photos, engine, pros and cons. 2011 Ford Escape. The Escape is one of the few small SUVs that still looks like a truck. Its square shape provides excellent all-around visibility and interior space. The Escape comes with a 4-cylinder or V6 engine, in a front- or all-wheel drive configuration The Ford Escape has been plagued by multiple transmission problems over the years. The 2008 Escape received a multitude of complaints about it's transmission. The car would shut off at stop signs or traffic lights. Many of these models went through several transmissions over the course of just a few years The 2008 Ford Escape is known to have problems with the brake system. This can include ABS system failures, as well as soft brake feel due to brake booster problems. The most common problem has to do with the ABS computer. This can lead Your vehicle's anti lock brakes to fail and that can lead to the brakes locking up when You are driving since the system does not pulse them properly 2008 Ford escape Tranny Problems! Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 2 of 2 Posts. J. JJMONIE · Registered. Joined Mar 21, 2007 · 46 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Sep 15, 2010. 2008 Escape Ltd Tranny Issues - Please Help!.

Identifying Ford Escape 2008 problems. These are the most common problems for 2008 Ford Escapes: Engine and transmission failure: The complete failure of both of these costly parts have been reported by many owners, requiring replacement. Engine hesitation: The engine is reported to hesitate, stumble or lose power while in motion Ford Escape 2008 corrosion problem. yesterday I drove my car and as I was turning the corner (luckily very slowly), all of a sudden I heard a loud noise and the car stopped. The rack pinion, wheel housing and what ever other things there are dropped to the ground because they were rusted through. Never had a warning

If you are driving a 2008 Ford ESCAPE, or if you are planning to purchase one, then it is important that you review reported Equipment Air Conditioner problems and defects.Total reports: 1. The Contact Owns A 2008 ford escape.The Contact Stated That Abnormal Fumes Emitted Into The Interior Of The Vehicle When The Air Conditioning Unit Was Activated According to Ford Escape owner complaints on forums such as carcomplaints.com and Reddit, model years 2014 and 2008 are the most common years for transmission problems in the Ford Escape, although year models 2006-2009 were also more prone to transmission problems than other model years Starter problem 5. Tl- the contact owns a 2008 Ford Escape. The ignition switch was inopperable and the starter key needed to be forced into the ignition switch in order for the vehicle to start. The failure recurred. The contact stated that the vehicle's ignition switch eventually failed to start the vehicle. The vehicle is no longer opperable Five problems related to car will not start have been reported for the 2008 Ford Escape. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2008 Ford Escape based on all problems reported for the 2008 Escape

2008 Ford Escape Problems and Complaints - 11 Issue

2008 Ford Escape transmission problems with 259 complaints from Escape owners. The worst complaints are transmission failure, transmission cooler failure - tsb exists, and loss of second and. Three problems related to cruise control have been reported for the 2008 Ford Escape. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2008 Ford Escape based on all problems reported for the 2008 Escape

2008 Escape Problems Ford Forum

1. Ford Escape 2008 has ignition switch problem. When turning the key when parked, there is no ignition to starter. Panel lights come on, but engine does not start. Mechanic's Assistant: Is the Ford in Park or Neutral? Do you know if your Ford has a wheel lock feature? Yes in park not sure about wheel lock
  2. 2008 Ford Escape AC problem damper problem how to fix it AC problem and heat proble
  3. Courtesy of Fred's Auto Repair Waco, Texas: Denton Ramsey from Fred's Auto Repair briefly discusses the key ignition problems the shop is facing when dealing..
  4. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2005-2008 Ford Escape hybrid electric vehicles manufactured October 13, 2003, to June 20, 2008, and 2006-2008 Mercury Mariner hybrid.
  5. 2008 Ford Escape Engine Problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently 2008 Ford Escape problems occur, check out our car reliability stats
  6. ated intermittently. In addition, the steering wheel became difficult to turn. The contact also stated that the brake pedal was depressed and failed to respond intermittently

2nd Generation (2008-2012) Escape Problem

2008 Ford Escape - Engine Cylinder problem! Maintenance/Repairs. ford, engines, escape. DollyGr. July 4, 2016, 10:13pm #1. My mechanic just told me I have one of my six cylinders that has a compression rate of only 25. I am weeping as I continue to pay my car loan Can someone tell me if this can be repaired vs. putting in a replacement engine?. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-800-392-3673. Ford's number for this recall is 14S05. Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2008-2011 Ford Escape and.

See real-world Ford Escape brake problems and repair histories as reported by other Ford Escape owners. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. 2008 Ford Escape 4dr SUV. 200-horsepower 3.0L V6 4-speed automatic AWD. 124000 mi C $250: Steering position sensor replaced Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2001-2008 Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner vehicles manufactured March 31, 2001, to September 1, 2009. The affected vehicles are equipped with either a 2.3L or 3.0L engine and have had their CD4E transmission replaced with remanufactured one that was rebuilt between June 11, 2015 through.

Ford Escape Transmission Problems ️ Avoid the 2008 Ford

1. There are 1653 complaints filed for the 2008 FORD ESCAPE. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2008 FORD ESCAPE.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process
  2. The Escape is a small SUV that American automaker Ford began producing in the 2001 model year. It has been a strong-selling model since its introduction, spawning several variants including a hybrid-electric version. However, with the Ford Escape owners and potential buyers should be aware of several common problems
  3. Step-by-step guide on how to relearn / remove / train TPMS Tire Pressure Monitor System Light on Ford Escape SUV ( 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | XL | XL..
  4. A major problem reported by Ford Escape owners is transmission failure. In fact, CarComplaints.com reports that the top two complaints about this vehicle are due to transmission failure at approximately 70,000 miles. Car Complaints indicates that the worst years for this particular issue are 2014 and 2008, and there have been more than 120 complaints posted to their site

Are you having problems with your Ford Escape? Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Ford Escape issues & faults. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Ford Escape in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy The vehicle in question is a 2008 Ford Escape with a 3.0-L engine. The customer complaints are as follows: The steering wheel will turn by itself; at times, usually when turning, the vehicle will lose all power steering assist; and occasionally, while turning, the vehicle's steering seems shaky.Advertisement The 2008 and newer Escape models use [

2008 Ford ESCAPE Service Brakes problems & defects

Ford Escape 2008-2012: problems, interior photos, engine

2008 Ford Escape Hybrid starting problem. I'm the original owner and the vehicle has been great--no problems. However, lately I am having trouble starting it. The engine won't turn over--just clicking sounds from the rear passenger side. Sometimes, no sound--and no start. Then after a few moments, it will start Ford Escape 2008, Problem Solver™ Front Stabilizer Bar Link by MOOG®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This product is designed to simplify.. This is a repair service for the Powertrain Control Module, (PCM) from a 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, or 2012 Ford Escape 3.0L V6 that has been damaged by a failed. This is a repair service that corrects Ford Escape instrument cluster problems on year models 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, or 2012. These instrument clusters have a common.

Ford Escape Problems: ️ Here is everything you need to know

1. One of the most common problems with the catalytic converter in the Ford Escape is an O2 sensor failure. The O2 sensor monitors the performance of the catalytic converter and forwards this information to the Escape's computer system. When the O2 sensor fails, the engine in the Escape will begin to stall, misfire, choke or jerk during acceleration
  2. 2008 Ford Escape 1 Answer. Has the Ford Escape frame changed from a 2001- 2004 escape to a 2008 escape? Because I have a hitch I need to put on but it says it's only for a 2001- 2004 escape. I want to know if I could make the.
  3. Ford Escape 2008, Front A/C Condenser by Nissens®. More than 85% of all new cars are equipped with an A/C or climate control system, and of course Nissens provides a wide range of products; both total solutions and spare parts
  4. Re: Why is the wrench light on our 2008 FORD ESCAPE 3.0... - Transmission Control Switch not cycled during the self-test. u0001- Transmission Control Switch circuit short or open. u0001- Damaged Transmission Control Switch switch. These are the possible causes, so you can decide your next step. Posted on Feb 06, 2015. Helpful 0
  5. The Ford Escape is a compact crossover vehicle sold by Ford since 2000 over four generations.. Ford released the original model in 2000 for the 2001 model year.It was jointly developed and released with Mazda of Japan, who took a lead in the engineering of the two models and sold their version as the Mazda Tribute.Although the Escape and Tribute shared the same underpinnings constructed from.
  6. The Used 2008 Ford Escape SUV XLT is priced between $6,995 and $8,495 with odometer readings between 88638 and 102272 miles. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks.
  7. The service life of Ford Escape brakes ranges from 30,000-60,000 miles. However, their durability may be affected by their owner's manner of driving. If you drive rough, then they won't last very long. Ford advises that you take your brakes for a checkup after every 10,000-15,000 miles

Does the 2008 ford escape have abs brake problems

2008 Ford escape Tranny Problems! Ford Forum

1. Ford Escape Heating, Cooling & Climate Control. View. Ford Escape Ignition, Electrical & Lighting. View. Ford Escape Interior Parts & Accessories. View. 2008 Ford Escape. 2007 Ford Escape. 2006 Ford Escape. 2005 Ford Escape. 2004 Ford Escape. 2003 Ford Escape. 2002 Ford Escape. 2001 Ford Escape. ABOUT NAPA. History
  2. Check if this fits your 2008 Ford Escape $ 147. 99. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. SELECT STORE. Home Delivery. Standard Delivery. Est. Delivery July 15. ADD TO CART. Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch 75751. Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch 75751 $ 206. 99. Part # 75751. SKU # 168043. Check if this fits your 2008 Ford Escape $ 206. 99
  3. The recall began on May 30, 2014. Owners may contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673. Ford's number for this recall is 14S02. For more information: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic.
  4. 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid Warranty. In terms of warranty, all Ford vehicles receive a basic bumper-to-bumper warranty for the first three years or 36,000 miles. The Escape's powertrain warranty is good for the first five years or 60,000 miles, as is a safety restraint system warranty. Escape drivers also receive a five-year warranty for corrosion.

2008 Ford Escape has transmission problems

1. For Ford Escape 08-12 Complete AC A/C Repair Kit w/ New Compressor & Clutch (Fits: 2008 Ford Escape) $254.67. Was: $408.83. Free shipping
  2. 2008 Ford Escape Limited 6 Cyl 3.0L Eng. VIN: 1, Naturally Aspirated; 2008 Ford Escape XLT 6 Cyl 3.0L Eng. VIN: 1, Naturally Aspirated; 2008 Ford Escape XLT 4 Cyl 2.3L Eng. VIN: Z, Naturally Aspirated; 2008 Ford Escape XLS 4 Cyl 2.3L Eng. VIN: Z, Naturally Aspirated; 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid 4 Cyl 2.3L Eng. VIN: H, Naturally Aspirated, ELECTRIC/GA
  3. The Ford Escape is a crossover SUV with fold-down seats and plenty of cargo storage space. Seems a common problem with the Escape, so the vehicle is at the dealer now. In 2008, I bought a.
  4. Four Seasons A/C Compressor 67672. $. 289. 99. + $ 10.00 Refundable Core Deposit. Part # 67672. SKU # 570341. Year Warranty. Check if this fits your 2008 Ford Escape
  5. L80118741 Intake Manifold Runner Control Valve fit for Ford Mazda MX-5 Miata (Fits: Ford Escape) $14.99. Was: $29.99. Free shipping. or Best Offer. 60 sold
  6. The Great Escape. 2008 Ford Escape XLT 2.3L L4 GAS Automatic 4 Speed Sport Utility Added Mar 2018 • 220 Fuel-ups. Property of jgould . 21.3 Avg MPG. Escape . 2008 Ford Escape XLT 2,3L L4 GAS Automatic 4 Speed Added Oct 2018 • 117 Fuel-ups. Property of Kid1412arc . 18.2 Avg MPG. Escape

Ford Escape 2008 corrosion problem - General Discussion

@kyle1203, kyle, Try a reset, disconnect the negative battery cable overnight or for at least 8 hours. Hopefully works after this reset, if it does not could mean you have a part failure/internal board faulty. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. - 2008-2012 Ford Escape 2008 Ford Escape Fuse Diagram Battery Junction Box. 2008 Ford Escape Fuse Diagram Battery Junction Box. 60A MIDI (WH) Power Steering Control Module 125A MIDI (PK) Smart Junction Box 1 15A (1) Heated Mirror 2 30A (2) Rear Defroster 3 20A (2) Rear Power Point (Center Console Ford Escape (2020-..)>> Fuse Layout Ford Escape 2008-2012 Cigar lighter (power outlet) fuses are the fuse №40 (Front power point) in the Instrument panel fuse box, and fuse №3 (Rear power point (center console)) in the Engine compartment fuse box Ford Escape (2008 - 2012) - fuse box diagram. Year of production: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Passenger compartment fuse panel. The fuse panel is located on the. I recently repaired the instrument cluster on my wife's 2008 Ford Escape and figured I might as well do a write-up. These instructions apply to Ford Escape model years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Sparky's Answers - 2008 Ford Expedition-Power Seat Not Working

2008 Ford ESCAPE Equipment Air Conditioner problems

The vehicle in question is a 2008 Ford Escape with a 3.0L engine. The customer complaints are as follows: The steering wheel will turn by itself; at times, usually when turning, the vehicle will lose all power steering assist; and occasionally, while turning, the vehicle's steering seems shaky. The 2008 and newer Escape models use electric. The Ford Escape is the Blue Oval's most popular crossover SUV. It's had a strong showing in the compact crossover segment since its inception in 2000. But while many owners are happy with their Escapes, others have had major problems with a certain model year. Read on to find out which Ford Escape model year you should never buy and why Ford Motor. By Christopher Jensen. Sept. 12, 2014. Ford is recalling about 70,000 older Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner crossover utility vehicles because the electronics may overheat and cause.

Details. First and foremost, yes I read this earlier post on a Ford Escape Hybrid having a stop safely now message. In that post, they did a lot of (good!) work and traced the problem down to a dirty throttle body assembly. I've checked my throttle body and it looks clean (and I sprayed it anyway) Ford Escape 2008 200000 miles Stalls Mi ford escape 2008 hibrida 4 cil si la estaciono en una calle por muy pequeña que se la inclinacion se va la camioneta para adelante o para atras dependiendo como se estaciono,quisiera saber el problema,la prendo sin ningun problema en parkin The video above shows how to check for blown fuses in the interior fuse box of your 2008 Ford Escape and where the fuse panel diagram is located. If your map light, stereo, heated seats, headlights, power windows or other electronic components suddenly stop working, chances are you have a fuse that has blown out

Ford Escape Transmission Problems: Which year models of

Ford Escape ZD (2008-2012) has been discontinued and replaced by Ford Escape ZG. 1 photo. Ford Escape ZD (2008-2012) 3.7 from 3 reviews This is the old Mazda transmission you can find on Mazda 626. It probably develops some problems after 150 000 kms and is unlikely to survive beyond 250 000 kms. Badge ZD. Transmission Automatic. Date. Other problems include ignition coil faults, carpet padding problems and engine failure. A faulty clutch and defects in the cooler may cause transmission problems in the Ford Escape. The car may experience loss of the second and fourth gears and sudden jerks when pressing the accelerator 2008 ford escape hev needs a hcu (hydraulic control unit) replaced at 61,667 miles. Car was parked (emergency brake off) and when started both abs and brake warning light came on. Took to dealership this morning and they indicated it was faulty. This appears to be a common problem with 2005 and later ford escape hevs. Might be worth investigating

2008 Ford Escape Rear Control Arm Failure: 3 Complaints2004 FORD ESCAPE XLT 3Ford Escape Hybrid 4WD Drivetrain Noise - YouTube

Starter Problems of the 2008 Ford Escap

Find the best used 2008 Ford Escape near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 320 2008 Ford Escape vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 94 1-Owner cars, and 344 personal use cars Detailed car specs: 2008 Ford Escape. Find specifications for every 2008 Ford Escape: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more The 2008 Ford Escape's tough-looking skin is also new. The blunt front-end clearly favors its big brother Expedition. The tall egg-crate grille and higher hood-line are firm step away from cute-UTEs. The higher beltline gives Escape a more broad-shouldered, grounded profile, one that still rides on 16-inch alloy wheels Second generations of the Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner, and Mazda Tribute were released in 2007 for the 2008 model year, but mostly restricted to North America. The third generation Ford Escape was revealed at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show, based on the new Global C platform For 2008, the Ford Escape gets restyled inside and out, and also has a number of mechanical improvements. Design-wise, new blacked-out middle side pillars, integrated running boards, and available 17-inch wheels accent a higher beltline, while the hood has been raised and matched with a front fascia and grille that now bears more of a family resemblance to Ford's larger trucks and SUVs

Troubleshooting Ford Escape Backup Camera Problems. This section is presented to you in the order of likelihood that the particular issue is causing the back up camera problem with your Ford Escape. Bad Shifter Alignment- This is a really easy one to check. Have somebody stand behind your Escape, and put it in reverse Ford Escape P0442 Causes. There are many things that can cause the P0442 trouble code on the Ford Escape. The most common problem is far and away the first one listed below. EVAP Canister Purge Valve- The most common culprit with the P0442 trouble code and the Ford Escape is going to be the vapor canister purge valve. When it goes bad, it. Same power steering problem on my 2008 escape amd ford wont fix. Posting on all compliant and attorney sites that that google brings up about this and also contacted my local channel 5 news. SUMMARY. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2001-2008 Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner vehicles manufactured March 31, 2001, to September 1, 2009

Engine mount: how it works, symptoms, problems, replacement

2008-2012 FORD ESCAPE FRONT DASH DASHBOARD INSTRUMENT PANEL OEM 73610 (Fits: 2008 Ford Escape) $54.46. Was: $99.01. $179.00 shipping. or Best Offer Learn more about the 2008 Ford Escape Limited V-6 4WD - Article. Read a review and see pictures of the 2008 Ford Escape Limited V-6 4WD at Car and Driver Fit For: Replacement for 2008-2012 Ford Escape , 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute Replacement OEM: 8L8Z17526-C 100% New rear wiper arm with blade kit Imported Materials: Rubber strip's surface has undergone three special treatments, high definition, quiet, wear-resistant, Prevent cracking 2017 Ford Escape . Three main traits define the Ford escape: Versatility, economy - and unreliability. Although the compact SUV offers many desirable characteristics, such as generous cargo space and available all-wheel drive, it's also terribly untrustworthy

Ford Escape Facts for Kids2008 Ford Escape Have To Push Key In Ignition Very Hard InPower steering went out on a 2008 ford escapeToyota Matrix 2003-2008 problems, engine, fuel economy, photos

The 2008 Ford Escape i have is the 2.3 L, 4 Cylinder, XLT trimmed SUV with a lovely interior/ exterior, my only big issue with the escape is the power when compared with its fuel economy. sure its no prius or hummer, but when a friends 5.7 L hemi in his truck gets better mileage and more power, maybe its not the greatest engine Whether your an expert Ford Escape mobile electronics installer, Ford Escape fanatic, or a novice Ford Escape enthusiast with a 2008 Ford Escape, a car stereo wiring diagram can save yourself a lot of time. Automotive wiring in a 2008 Ford Escape vehicles are becoming increasing more difficult to identify due to the installation of [ 2008 Ford Escape XLT 4WD We have a 2008 Ford Escape XLT 4WD on our lot with 164,852 km. It is black in color and has a 4 speed automatic transmission. Many options including, cruise control, auto dimming mirrors, roof rack, remote keyless entry, and much more! For more information visit our website at.. FORD is not the seller of the parts offered for sale on this website. Rather, any and all parts purchased through this website are sold to you by your dealer. FORD is providing the website solely to facilitate an efficient and easy means for customers to order parts from participating dealers